Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mother and Daughter reunion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

Mother and Daughter reunion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:07 pm

"Well..maybe Rain could get her soon so she can be safe with us." She said as she smiled and walked out with her.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:08 pm

"That would be great." Ariel said, smiling.

"When do I get a familiar?" She asked, looking at her mother.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:17 pm

Athena smiled and looked at her, "When you get a little bit older, and more powerful. I didn't get mine until I was twenty." She said as she smiled.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:32 pm

"Ah... darn." Ariel said, wanting a pet of her own like that.

"Did you know you would get a horse?" She asked, wanting to know if it was family tradition to get a horse.

Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:57 pm

Athena laughed softly, "You'll get one, and you never know when." She said as she smiled, before she shook her head, "Nope, I though I would get a deer to be honest."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 pm

"Why a deer?" Ariel asked, as they walked around the place.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:03 pm

"Because of my personality." She said as she smiled, "But instead I got a horse with an attitude." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Ariel laughed a little. "Interesting combination."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother and Daughter reunion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2