Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting someone like my mother...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
`Ariel

`Ariel

Meeting someone like my mother... Empty
PostSubject: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:56 pm

Ariel kept her hood on as Eric went to look at the horses to see if there was on there they could use. Ariel had never been a big fan of horses, so she let him decide as she got them some food.

She walked into the Baker's Shop, looking around. She walked over to the bread and examined it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:13 am

Jasmine headed into the bakery humming and twirling around as she did. She skipped up to the bread next to a girl wearing a hood. She started at them inspecting them to pick one out.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:16 am

Ariel looked at the dark skinned woman beside her. She bit her lip, a bit jealous of how gorgeous she looked.

I hate being fourteen. She thought, before looking at some more bread.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 am

Jasmine turned, her hair falling behind her head hanging down and smiled sweetly at the girl as she looked at her. "Hello there." she greeted the girl.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 am

"Uh, hi." Ariel said, surprised the woman spoke to her. "Um... good looking bread, huh?" She asked, not very good at small talk at all.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:40 am

Jasmine smiled. "It usually is." Jasmine saw the girls nervousness. "You aren't from around here are you, Sweety?"
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:55 pm

"That obvious?" Ariel asked, giving a sheepish smile. "I'm traveling with a... friend, well, he's actually someone who decided to tag along; I'm just traveling around, wanting to see the world..." She said, not wanting to give away what she was really doing.

Already told one person... don't need to let the whole world know.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:00 pm

Jasmine smiled. "That's a wonderful idea. I traveled around for 2 years before I settled in an area near here." As Jasmine looked at the girl she was struck by the resemblance between her and Athena. "You know you look a lot like a woman I know from the area I stay." Jasmine remarked.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Ariel's eyes widened, when the woman mentioned she looked like someone she knew. "Really?"

Could it be?...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:18 pm

"Yes." Jasmine nodded. "You look just like her." She reached forward touching her face gently. "The same face, eyes, hair." she touched the girls hair. "You even seem to have the same smile" Jasmine grinned at the girl.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:19 pm

"Y-you know my mother then?" Ariel asked, softly.

Was she already that close to her?
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:40 pm

Jasmine pulled her hand away in surprise. "Your Athena's daughter?" She asked shocked. "THAT'S WONDERFUL!" Jasmine said in excitement. She hugged her. "Does that mean your a wi..." she lowered her voice. "A witch?"
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:18 pm

Ariel couldn't help but let out a little eep in surprise of the hug.

"Um..." She said, suprised. "I... I don't know much..." She whispered to her. "My adoptive mother and I were going to come looking for her together, but this man showed up looking for "a girl with blood red hair...", so, here I am... I met this one guy along the way too." She whispered to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:43 pm

"Ohhh A Boy you say?" Jasmine smirked knowingly. "Well I can tell you that you probably are witch if your mother is. Do you want me to take you to her?"
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 pm

"He's just a guy who decided he wanted to keep me safe on this trip; he feels I can't do it on my own or something." She said, before pushing the subject of Eric away.

"Yes, I would! I have so many questions to ask her." Ariel said, as she paid for her bread then Jasmine led her out of the shop.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 9:52 pm

Rain was walking through town as she usually did,in her horse form as she was making sure there was no wanted signs for Athena. Though, the townsfolks were familiar with Rain, but did not know about her being Athena's familiar. And she was keeping it that way. Though when she past the bakery shop, she saw someone who looked just like Athena. She then froze as she looked away. And clearly saw it wasn't Athena..but..

Ariel..

Rain walked to her and nudged her with her nose. Her brown eyes looking at the girl with a surprised face. She backed up a little, "Ariel..?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 10:00 pm

"Ah!" Ariel jumped when she felt something nudge her. She stared wide eyed at the horse.

She froze a little when the horse said her name. "Hey... did you hear that horse...?" Ariel whispered to Jasmine.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:11 pm

"Of course" Jasmine answered. "She's a familiar. Which means that you are a witch if you can hear her." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:14 pm

Rain looked at the other witch, before looking back at Ariel, "Please..follow me." She whispered as she walked to a safe place, which looked like they were leaving. And it was the direction towards Avalon. When they go someplace safe and away from everyone, she turned into her human self. She looked at Ariel and smiled, "Hello, Ariel..I'm Rain, I'm your mother's familiar."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:18 pm

Ariel followed the horse, just staring at it in shock.

When the horse turned into a woman, Ariel jumped back a little. She stared at her in awe and surprise.

"My mother's?" She asked, softly. Ariel took off her hood to reveal a bit more of her red hair.

"I-Is she here?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:28 pm

Jasmine smiled. "Most familiars wander as they like. Your mother is probably on Avalon right now." Jasmine said.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:31 pm

"She is in hiding right now, due to the rumor of the woman with the blood red hair..And there are some hunters after her." She said as she looked at Ariel, "But, I'm sure she would love to see you.."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:34 pm

Ariel bit her lip. That might have been me that they saw... and they thought it was her... She thought, concerned.

"Do you think she can if she's in hiding?" She asked, wanting to meet her, but not wanting to put her in danger.

"We could always plan a meeting?" She suggested, not knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:37 pm

"How about we go to Avalon. Rain can contact us to set up a meet and Avalon is safe for people like us." Jasmine suggested placing her hand on Ariel's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:39 pm

Rain looked at the witch then at Ariel, "Nobody knows about me, they only know me as a horse..And they still don't know about familiars. I can bring you to her room, she is usually there today due to she finished her chores by now.."

Though she had a rude intruder earlier..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone like my mother...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next