Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
`Ariel

`Ariel

Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Empty
PostSubject: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:45 pm

Ariel found her way out of Avalon and back to the village. She knew that Eric would be at the stables looking at the horses still, so that's where she went.

I was going to meet him at the fountain... Oh well, might as well head to the stable. She thought coming up to the stables.

She peeked him and saw him looking at the horses. She bit her lip and brought her hood down more, before walking in.

Hopefully he'll recognize the cloak...
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:52 pm

Eric was rubbing a chocolate mare's snout while cooing sweet-nothings to her. He always loved horses, was a passion of his. He didn't keep much of an awareness of what was going on around him while he kept his eyes locked in a staring standstill with the mare.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Ariel bit her lip, feeling a bit nervous around the horses, but she knew she would have to get over that, eventually.

"That's a beautiful horse." She said, honestly admiring the horse, but also wanting to get Eric's attention.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 7:56 pm

Eric almost jumped, but the voice he heard sounded too familiar for comfort. He turned his head and saw Ariel's hood. He sighed out, shaking his head.

"Geez, Ariel, care to not give me a heart attack?"
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Arie couldn't help but let out a giggle at his reaction. "Sorry, didn't mean to." She said, walking over to stand next to him.

"Does she have a name?" She asked, unsure of what else to say.

I'm so freaking out right now...
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:57 pm

"Dame." Eric stated. He turned before he narrowed his eyes at Ariel.

"...Did you get taller?"
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:01 pm

"Pretty name." She said, before blushing at him noticing the height change.

"How do I know you didn't get shorter?" She asked, jokingly, almost as if to avoid answering.

If I tell him... I might expose him to mom... okay, what did I just get myself into?... She thought, reaching up to pet the horse.

Note to self: DON'T listen to Jasmine without thinking it out more!

"Aren't you beautiful?" She said, petting the horse's nose
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:06 pm

Eric took a step back looking over the girl.

"Huh...?" Eric voiced out, looking her over once more. She seemed taller and more developed. His eyes narrowed slightly as he looked around the area. Everything his father drilled into his mind as a young child came back up.

Witches were here.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Ariel glanced over at him and noticed the look on his face. She removed her hand from the horse and felt a little intimidated by his stare.

She bit her lip and looked down at the ground.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:41 pm

"...Wanna tell me what's really going on?" Eric said in a flat voice, the usual humor and mirth was replaced with a harsh monotone.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:21 pm

Ariel looked up at him, with a bit of fear. She looked back down and pulled off her hood.

"I... I accidentally got into some stuff... it um... aged me, by two years..." She said, not wanting to look at him.

I shouldn't have come back....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...   Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting with the 16-year-old version of the redhead...
Page 1 of 1