Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mother and Daughter reunion

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

Mother and Daughter reunion Empty
PostSubject: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:14 am

Athena was by her desk as she was reading about some spells. She needed a spell to help some flowers that were dying. She sighed as the visit with Sinbad really threw her off.

---
Rain appeared behind Athena with Jasmine, and Ariel. She let out her breath before looking at Athena. She slowly looked at Ariel and pointed to the woman with the long red hair down to her rear.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:20 am

Ariel felt a bit dizzy after teleporting. Ariel looked at Rain, before seeing the woman with long red hair.

Ariel's heart was beating fast. She wished Anya was there with her...

She didn't know what to say... Then she got an idea.

Ariel pulled out her music box from her bag and slowly opened it. Music slowly filled the room as Ariel watched the woman pause at the sound.

Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:23 am

Jjasmine smiled at the music Ariel had pulled out. It was quite lovely. She decided it was best not to say anything yet waiting for the mother and daughter to speak first.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:25 am

Athena froze when she heard the lullaby, turning to see the music box she made for Ariel. She turned around fully, stopping as her green eyes widened when she saw her daughter..

Ariel..

"Ariel..?" She asked as she stared at her daughter, seeing how she looked just like that, "Ariel..is that..you?" She asked, not wanting this to be a dream.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 am

Ariel smiled at the woman before her. "Everyone is right... I do look like you..." She said, more to herself as she stared up at the beautiful woman.

She walked closer to her. "Hi... mother..."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 am

Athena got up as she hugged her daughter close to her. She let the hug and silence take over before she pulled away, "H-how did you get here? What..what happened to Anya? Is everything alright?" She asked as she put her hands on her daughter's cheeks.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:39 am

Ariel started crying once her mother's arms wrapped around her.

"A-a group of men came to our house, saying they were looking for a "girl with blood red hair". We were planning on looking for you soon anyways and I ran before they got back to my room... I don't know if they followed me or not, but I just ran... I've been traveling with someone and they've helped me get this far and I can't believe I'm here with you and I want to learn so much about you, about being a witch, about my heritage, about who my father is, everything!" She started to ramble on and on, her speech getting faster as she spoke.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:30 pm

Athena bit her lip as she looked down, "I'm so sorry.." She said as she hugged her daughter, "Those hunters were probably looking for me..Since I'm the only witch with the blood red hair to them. Thank god they don't know about you my dear.." She then pulled away as she laughed and cupped her daughter's face, "Shh...shh calm down, you can ask me your questions, just one at a time my darling."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:36 pm

Ariel hugged her back, tightly. "I just hope Anya is okay..." She said, before looking up at her mother.

"I... I want to learn about who I can be... Can you teach me to become a witch... like you?" She asked, knowing it was wanted she had wanted for the longest time.

When she would try to practice what little she knew that was when she felt the closest to her mother...
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:39 pm

Athena caressed her cheek, "I'm sure she is fine. I wouldn't have left her to you if she wasn't going to be fine." She then smiled softly, "I can..especially since you were able to talk to my familiar." She said as she smiled at Rain, before looking at her, "But, before we start the training..I want to answer all the questions you have, so we won't be distracted." Athena laughed as she ran her hand through her daughter's hair, "Can't believe how much you look like me." She laughed softly, before remembering Sinbad..

If Sinbad ever saw her..It would be bad..
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 11:59 pm

"Tell me your story? About why you had to give me away?" Ariel asked. She knew she had an important reason too, but she wanted to know the exact reason.

"And... what happened to my father?" She asked, never hearing about her father.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:05 am

Athena looked at her, before looking at Rain and Jasmine.

---
Rain looked at Jasmine, "Come on..this is a personal matter." She said as she walked out the room.

---
Athena sighed as she told Ariel to sit down. She then took her daughter's hand, "That is all one story.." She said, before she sighed, "Me and your father were in love, and we..ya know..a few times. But only on special occasions, and one night..he asked me to marry him, and I said yes. But, I felt like I was keeping everything from him, and marriage meant I couldn't keep me being a witch from him..So..I told him..and that made him angry..He started to yell at me, accusing me of bewitching him..and he tried to to capture me..to burn me..And I got away from him, but that same night he brought some of his hunter friends with him..so they could capture me and get me burned. But, I had a new spell, a spell that turns me into a mermaid when I want to get away and there's nothing but water around me..I had to run away from your father. And a few weeks later I found out I was pregnant with you..and I was afraid that you would be in danger as I am..That's why I gave you to Anya, I didn't want your father to know about you, or his friends..I don't want anything bad to happen to you my dear, and I'm so sorry.." She said as the tears rolled down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:20 am

Ariel looked at her mother with wide eyes.

Why would her father do that?

Her brain was trying to comprehend it all. It was obvious he didn't trust witches... Well, he was a hunter...

Ariel hugged her mother. "You had no choice..." Ariel said, understanding.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:27 am

Athena hugged her back, "I just hope I can make it up to you.." She said as she took her hands.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:31 am

"Hey, being with you is all I've dreamed about." Ariel said, smiling.

Well... except for the past few nights... Part of her thought, making herself blush when she thought of Eric.

No! No Eric thoughts! It's time to spend with mother, not daydreaming about a guy you can't have...
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 am

Athena smiled, before she laughed softly when she saw her daughter blush, "What are you blushing about..?"
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:37 am

"Oh, uh, nothing, nothing!" Ariel said, quickly, while smiling nervously. "Can you, uh... show me around? I've never been here before." She said, standing up as she tried to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:39 am

Athena smiled, "Ariel..I was your age one time, so your little embarrassed, nervous little expression..can not go past me..Now..what's on your mind." She asked as she smiled, "And I will..after you answer my question. It's only fair."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:48 am

Ariel pouted. "You're mean... no wonder you gave me to Anya... she would have made me spill too..." She stated, before sitting back down.

"Fine... remember when I mentioned that I met someone who helped me get this far? Well... his names Eric... I ran into him right after I ran from the house... He volunteered to travel with me and "protect me"..." She said, rolling her eyes a little.

"He keeps teasing me every chance he gets, then he turns around and does something charming and kind, and it aggravates me to no end..." Ariel said, getting up and pacing around as she spoke.

"I think he's trying to keep me pure seeing as I'm fourteen and still a "kid" in the eyes of the world, and in his, I'm sure..." She said, pausing her pace and crossing her arms.

"He writes down the story of every person he's traveled with and promises me that when I'm sixteen he'll let me read them... I'm holding him to it too." She stated, nodding her head.

"He's eighteen, so I already know that it's pointless to have a crush on him, seeing as I can tell he still sees me as a kid..." She said, before turning to her mother.

"There, happy?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:55 am

Athena laughed softly, "Glad I sent you to her then."

She then suddenly froze as she forgotten about how her little Ariel was fourteen. She then bit her lip as she went serious, "Well let's just keep it as a crush, I don't want you to do anything you'll regret my love.." She said as she caressed her cheek, "I'm not saying you can't date, but, I want you to be careful..What if he is a Witch Hunter? Or a Wiccan, or a bad Wizard.."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:58 am

Ariel looked away. "I know... I haven't told him that you were a witch, because I know I can't just tell someone that..." She said, looking up at her mother, before looking away again.

Like it will become serious... She thought, knowing that Eric wouldn't purse her while she was still a kid.

Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:03 am

Athena smiled, "Just promise me you will be careful, and save your pureness for the one you love." She said as she smiled, "And..before you ever use well you and Dad did it..We were..in love yes..but we were going to get married..Due to back then being sixteen meant you were an adult." She said as she got up and smiled, "Now do you want a tour?"
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:07 am

Ariel twisted her mouth. "I wasn't going to use that..." I have no reason to...

"A tour sounds fun." Ariel said, smiling. She started to get excited to finally see Avalon.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:09 am

"I know, but I was just warning." She said as she smiled at her and hugged her daughter, "It's great to see how beautiful you grown, I will write Anya a thank you letter." She then backed up, "Let's go." Athena said as she walked off with her lovely daughter.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 1:20 am

Ariel hugged her back, smiling. Her smile grew when her mother said she was beautiful. Ariel laughed a little. "Yeah, Anya took good care of me... I wish she was here, we both planned on seeing you together..." She said, before walking out with her beautiful mother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mother and Daughter reunion   Mother and Daughter reunion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mother and Daughter reunion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next