Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

real age is so pas ay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Ariel

`Ariel

real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:49 pm

Ariel couldn't help but blush at the thought of Eric. "I told you, he's just helping me out... He'll probably leave when he learns I found my mom." She said, messing with her hair, trying to ignore the sad feeling creeping up inside.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:31 pm

Jasmine brushed her hand through Ariel's hair. "Honey, The way you look when you mention him. He is not just a guy helping you." She grinned down at her.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:40 pm

Ariel gave her a look, before shrugging her comment off. "It'll pass." She stated, knowing she couldn't grow too attached to him.

Even if I look sixteen... She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:49 pm

Jasmine kissed Ariel's temple and smiled at her in the mirror. "Ariel if you think you have feelings, real feelings for this boy then you shouldn't just let it pass. It might be a once in a life time thing." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:52 pm

Ariel bit the inside of her cheek. "Jas, I know you're trying to look out for me, but at the moment, he still A) sees me as a kid, and B) he doesn't know anything about my witch heritage and I know really nothing about him. For all I know, he's a hunter, like my dad was or something..." She said, walking away from the mirror.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:12 pm

"Ariel sit down." Jasmine sat Ariel on the bed. "You need to talk to this guy. You have feelings for him but you make some good points. Learn about him get him to see you as the woman you are and that you are becoming. See were it goes. And as for the Hunter thing, find out if he is and then if you feel safe tell him about you."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:36 pm

Ariel bit her lip. Jasmine was now making her feel torn about what she should do.

"I don't want to get hurt, Jasmine..." She admitted, quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 10:57 pm

"Honey, sometimes you have risk things if you want to get something great. And what you could have could be great." Jasmine gave her an encouraging smile. "You can't know real happiness unless you risk the pain that could come."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:23 pm

"I'm only, fourteen, Jasmine." She said, before remembering the change. "Well, okay, now I'm sixteen. But that doesn't change the fact that inside I'm still fourteen, technically... He's not going to see past that, Jas..."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:40 pm

Jasmine smiled at the girl. "Well if he can't then to hell with him. But you need to talk to him. He could be your one. And you don't want to pass that up. At least become friends with him then if it turns out he's right for you then great if not then you tried." She stroked the girls hair.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:13 am

Ariel sighed. "I guess you're right." She said, before standing up. "I guess I'll go find him now and talk to him... besides he made a promise to me." She said, smirking a little.

She grabbed her cloak and placed her hood over her head. "Tell Mom I'll be back later, just need to run into town for some things." She said, waving as she left Jasmine's room. "Bye!"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:53 am

"Bye Honey. Have fun." Jasmine waved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

real age is so pas ay
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: Avalon :: Living Quarters :: Jasmine's Room :: Jasmine's Potion Room-
Jump to: