Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

real age is so pas ay

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

real age is so pas ay  Empty
PostSubject: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:06 pm

Jasmine had been working on this potion for weeks. It was still in it's early stages though. She wanted to make a potion that could make the user older and one that could make them younger. She was right now working on the one that could make someone older. She wrote down everything she did. She took a dead rose from her shelf and cut the roots off. She ground them up and poured them in carefully. She then began simmering and mixing it. She was fairly sure she that at this stage the potion would make anything that touched it older. She would have to test it of course and then find a way to make it so that it would only change people that drank it and she would have to figure out how to make it stop at certain ages but that was for another day. She put out the fire under her caldron and let it begin to cool.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:10 pm

After Athena showed Ariel around, the young redhead had gotten curious about where Jasmine went. She remembered the area that Athena has told her was Jasmine's, so she went to look for her new friend there.

She knocked on a door. "Jasmine?" She called, slowly opening the door and peeking her head to look into the room.

She gasped at the sight of potions brewing and bottled away on shelves. She took a step into the room and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:18 pm

Jasmine turned and looked when her name was called. "Oh Ariel. How are you dear." She stepped over toward the young woman smiling.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:20 pm

"Good, Mother just got down showing me around." She said, stepping further into the room. "Did you make all of these?" She asked, amazed, as she walked by the bottles of potions.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:34 pm

Jasmine glanced around and smiled. "Yes. My powers are over fire as a gray witch. If I don't stay in control it can be very dangerous. Potions help me learn balance and patience and with so many kinds I don't have to use my powers unless it's an emergency."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:47 pm

"So cool!" Ariel said, not being able to help herself over everything she was learning today. She walked over to where she had been working earlier.

"What's this?" She asked, looking at the potion.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:09 pm

"It's an age potion I'm developing. This one will make a person older. It's still in the developmental stages. Right now if you get it spilled on you, you will get older. After I perfect this one I will start making one that will make a person younger." She smiled and took a sniff of the potion.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:14 pm

"Wow! Cool, yet kind of creepy." She admitted, thinking it would be so weird to one day wake up older then you were before.

"Have you tested it yet?" She asked, curious to see how it worked.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:26 pm

"Not yet it needed to cool. I think I have the aging part now. Next is the drinking. Changing it so that only if you drink it will effect you." Jasmine suddenly got a big smile. "You want to help me test it I think it's done cooling now?" she grinned big.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:34 pm

Ariel's smile widened. "I would love to! What do I need to do?" She asked, excited.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:40 pm

Jasmine smiled. "Go get me a flower from the garden roots and all and we'll test it." Jasmine went to the wall and grabbed a pair of tongs and a small glass vile. "I'll get a sample and then we'll test it out."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 6:51 pm

Ariel nodded. "Got it!" She said, before running out of the room, excited.

She went and grabbed a flower from the garden, before running back in. "Here you go." She said, breathing hard, from the run, but still holding a smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:00 pm

"Okay lets get started." Jasmine held up the vile. "Set the flower down on the floor." Jasmine then carefully poured the potion over it and waited. Suddenly the flower grew bloomed then it began withering and turned to dust. "Alright I think it worked." Jasmine smiled.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:40 pm

"So... it doesn't stop at a certain point?" Ariel asked, leaning on the coldren without noticing it. It started to slip, causing her to let out a squeak as she fell, spill the potion all over her.

"AH!" She shouted, before feeling pain in her body.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:09 pm

"Ariel!!" Jasmine rushed forward. "RAJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jasmine called for help as she rushed passed the girl and grabbed a jar on the shelf. Rajah came bounding in. "Pine her down!" Jasmine ordered. Rajah rushed forward and did as commanded. Jasmine carried the jar over and started pouring it into Ariel's mouth. After pouring it in she grabbed her nose and forced her mouth close. "Drink it down Ariel. I know it tastes bad but you need to drink it."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Ariel's body felt like it was on fire, she could hardly register what was going on around her.

She vaguely heard Jasmine's shouting, but the pain was getting worse, making it harder for her to respond.

When she felt something go down her throat, she gagged a little at the taste, before hearing Jasmine telling her to drink it. She swallowed the stuff and gasped for breath.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:25 pm

"Let the potion start taking effect. It's a curative for all potions. It will stabilize your system." Jasmine ran her fingers through Ariel's hair soothingly.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:41 pm

Ariel took deep breaths, hoping it would work quickly. Slowly, she began to feel the pain leave her body.

She opened her eyes and blinked at Jasmine. "...Am I an old lady now?" She asked, knowing what the potion could have done.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 9:51 pm

"No no honey." Jasmine stroked her face soothingly. "It looks like your just a year or two older. It works slower on humans. Thank God. You can get off her Rajah." Rajah pulled away and sat to watch. Jasmine leaned forward and hugged her. "I think your going to be ok." She pulled back and looked at Ariel.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Ariel sat up slowly. "Hi, Rajah..." She said, before looking down at her body. "My clothes are tight now..." She said, looking shocked at how her clothes have shrunk. She took off her shoes that were now pinching her feet.

"Two-years-old, you said?" She asked, thinking back to what Eric said. She smirked a little to herself. Now he has to read me those stories! She thought, a bit excited.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:32 pm

Jasmine saw the tightness of Ariel's clothes. "Come on you can change and use some of my clothes, until you get some of your own that will fit." She rubbed the girls shoulder.

She does need to change. Rajah nodded, His eyes traveled over the girl noting her extreme cleavage in that out fit.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:36 pm

Ariel blushed looking at the tiger and noting where his eyes were. "I heard that..." She muttered, bringing her cloak to help cover herself up.

Jasmine helped her stand up, but Ariel had a little bit of trouble staying balance. "Eek!" She let out, before standing up straight. "Phew... not used to the weight now..." She said, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:56 pm

I was just stating fact. You aren't my type. I don't do humans. Rajah said as he followed them.

Jasmine laughed and lead Ariel into her room. "Lets find you something that fits."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:50 pm

Ariel stuck her tongue out at him, before being led by Jasmine.

Jasmine looked through the clothes before finding an outfit. Ariel put it on and looked in the mirror and "ohh"ed and "awwe"ed.

"I feel so exotic and wow, I grow up pretty." She said, looking at herself in the mirror, twisting her body to get a better look.

She smiled. "Your clothes are so cool!" She said, enjoying the exotic clothes and how they looked.

"I bet mom will be surprised..." She said, before adding in her mind, and so will Eric...
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Jasmine grinned. "Well you look good. I'm not sure if your mom will love it but that boy you mentioned to me will not be able to take his eyes off you that is for sure."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: real age is so pas ay    real age is so pas ay  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

real age is so pas ay
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: Avalon :: Living Quarters :: Jasmine's Room :: Jasmine's Potion Room-
Jump to: