Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the moon does is drive you crazy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:35 am

Athena nodded, "Yes, yes there are..I'm just surprised nobody has my head on a bounty yet.." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:45 am

He looked at her suddenly interested. He eyed her up and down, caressing his beard. "Oh really?! How much are you worth?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:57 am

Athena looked at him, "I hope nothing.." She said as she looked away, "I have loved ones..so I can't have a bounty on me."
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:03 pm

He walked to her, grabbing her wrist. "You said there is a bounty on you! I must find out how much! What did you do to get a bounty on you?!" He asked with a malicious gleam in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:11 pm

Athena looked up at him in surprise as her eyes widened, "There is no bounty on me, that is what I said. I was saying I hope there is never one! And how I'm surprised there isn't one! Now, let go of me!" She said as she was backing up.
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:17 pm

He held her wrist tighter. "You said there is!!" He narrowed his eyes threatheningly. "Now tell me how much?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:19 pm

"I did not! There is no bounty on me!" She said before she winced at him holding her wrist even tighter, "Please, let go of me!" She yelped, trying to get away from him.
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:27 pm

He pulled her to himself. "We must find out now!!" He started dragging her away with him.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:31 pm

Lady Tremaine had been alerted of his precense and quickly made a copy of herself and went back to attend her buisness as her clone made her way to the garden. When she reached the place se took her wand from her sleeve, waving it around and made a sparkiling beam of light hit the man who was harassing Athena. "That should keep him down for a while." She motioned some guards to go collect Rasputin and take him to the dungeon. "Are you allright my dear?" She asked as she went to help Athena up.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:34 pm

Athena gasped as she leaned against the tree when Grigori was taken away. She put her hand on her chest, before looking at Lady Tremaine, "I'm alright now, thank you for helping me." She said as she bowed her head as a thank you. Athena moved away from the tree.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:38 pm

Lady Tremaine nodded her head. "You are quite welcome my dear. I just wonder how he came to be here. Maybe I should tighten the security." She pondered to herself. She then came out of her thoughts. "Did he say anything to you?" She asked placing her wand back into her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:48 pm

Athena looked at her and told her everything he said, "And that's it..just..I thought he was..nice..But, I guess I was wrong.."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:52 pm

Tremaine nodded. "He is insane. He is very pleasant if you keep the topic in something that is neutral. But don't worry dear, I will take care of him." She said the last part in a sinister tone.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:59 pm

Athena nodded at her, before she froze at her sinister tone. But she knew better then to talk back to her, so she bowed her head, "Thank you again."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tremaine

Lady Tremaine

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:00 pm

"You are welcome my dear." She nodded once again, heading back to her duties.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the moon does is drive you crazy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: Avalon :: Magical Gardens-
Jump to: