Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All the moon does is drive you crazy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RasputinX

RasputinX

All the moon does is drive you crazy  Empty
PostSubject: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:35 pm

Rasputin walked in the dark gardens, his path only lightled by moonlight. He had a crazy grinn on his face. He wanted to see this place called Avalon. So far he liked what he saw. He walked to a little bush of herbs, picking a branch and placing it behind his ear.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:37 pm

Athena was in the gardens, picking some flowers for her room. She was being gentle with the flowers as she placed them in the vase. She then felt a presence, looking to the left as her red hair flew behind her back. Athena stood up, "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:41 pm

He jumped slightly, turning around so fast that you could see a pair of skinny legs from under his robes. "HELLO!!!" He yelled, not controlling the volume of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:46 pm

Athena jumped when he yelled his hello, she put her hand on her chest, feeling bad she scared him, "I'm sorry to have scared you, but, may I help you?" She asked as she smiled softly.
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 pm

He started to nodd his head. "Exploring. Do you live here?" He asked in a normal tone.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:51 pm

She nodded, "I do, and before we introduce..Are you a hunter?" She asked as she was picking up her guard.
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:53 pm

He shook his head. "No, my name is not Hunter. My name is Grigori." He said clearly confused of her question. "And what is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:58 pm

Athena tilted her head, before she laughed a little, "Nice to meet you Grigori, I'm Athena..And, I was not asking if your name was Hunter, I was asking if you are a Witch Hunter."
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm

"Me?" He asked pointing to himself before making a amused noise, letting air escape through his thin chapped lips. He waved his hand at her. "Only for a price am I associated with witch hunters."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:06 pm

Athena froze when she heard that, but her smile stayed on her, "So your a Wiccan." She asked as she kept her polite posture and smile.
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:12 pm

He smiled brightly at her. "Well yeeeees. And you are a witch I assume? Let me guess which colour!!" He said suddenly with a luoder volume, stopping her from speaking. He put his right hand dramatically on his temple, while the other was still signaling her to be quiet. Or was it trying to suck her aura in. He bended his knees and made a some sort of grunt noise before he suddenly jumped up and stood up straigt. "You are a white witch!!!" He said with a loude volume and pointing at her.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Athena froze when he figured out she was a witch. She stayed quiet as he did his thing, before she jumped up when he yelled out her color. She then smiled, laughing softly, "Yes, yes I am, how did figure that out?" Athena asked as she was amazed by that.
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:23 pm

He smirked and looked into the distance. "Hmm.... An educated guess..." He turned his attention back to her.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:32 pm

Athena nodded as she went back to picking her flowers, "What brings you to Avalon?"
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:40 pm

"I have heard alot of stories about Avalon. I wanted to see it myself." He said in a serious low tone, placing his hands together. Only letting the tips of his fingers touch eachother.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:43 pm

"It's a magical place, isn't it?" She asked as she finished picking her flowers. Her hair flowed in the wind when the wind came.
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:47 pm

He looked up and around himself. "Not really. Nature is magical. This place... is fabrication." He stated flatly, looking at a tree.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:20 pm

Athena looked at him, "That is what I meant, I was talking about the nature." She said as she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 6:49 am

He let his eyes wander around the garden. "Mhm...." He walked to the tree touching it's bark. "It could be more magical though."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:46 am

Athena tilted her head as she was confused, "How so?"
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:53 am

He kept his attention on the tree. "The tree is not happy.."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 8:56 am

Athena got up as she walked to the tree, "It isn't?"
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:18 am

He looked at her like he would see her for the first time in ages. "Ofcourse not!" He walked farther from the tree, he put his hands on his hips. "So what do the witches do in here?" He asked looking around.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:25 am

Athena looked at the tree, before she gently placed her hand on the tree. She then looked at him, "Just practice their magic. I on the other hand just use it as my hiding place."
Back to top Go down
RasputinX

RasputinX

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:31 am

He tilted his head. "Are there people after you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All the moon does is drive you crazy    All the moon does is drive you crazy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All the moon does is drive you crazy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: Avalon :: Magical Gardens-
Jump to: