Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Journey Begin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
`Ariel

`Ariel

Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:13 am

Ariel pouted a little. "How old do I need to be?" She asked, a little sadly.

"And how do you know we'll still know each other when I'm "old enough"?" She asked, making the quotation marks with her fingers.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:15 am

"You need to be at least 16 or 17 and... I don't but I guess I hope we do."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:17 am

Ariel smiled a little when he said he hoped they would still know each other. "All right then, that's a promise." She said, holding out her pinkie to him. "When I turn sixteen you'll let me read about your adventures." She said, still holding out her pinkie to him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:19 am

"Sounds perfect." Eric held out his pinky to let her do the promise that he hope he could keep.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:26 am

Ariel leaned over and kissed Eric on the forehead. "Don't break it." She said, winking at him, before getting off the table.

"I'm going to get dressed for bed." She said, grabbing clothes before going into the bathroom and shutting the door.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:29 am

Eric blinked do a few moments after she went into the bathroom to touch his forehead. The touch felt oddly perfect but he stopped his thoughts there. He turned sideways in the chair, letting his legs hang while his neck was placed on the arm rest. He opened his book and re-read a passage. Trying to get his mind off of Ariel.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:34 am

Ariel let out a silent breath as she leaned on the bathroom door.

That was smooth, Ariel... don't let him know you have a crush... She thought, shaking her head. She looked in the mirror and glared at her red cheeks.

She quickly got dressed in a big shirt and soft Capri pants. She walked out of the bathroom and tried to avoid looking at Eric as she went to her bed.

"Goodnight..." She said, as she climbed into bed and covered her head up so he could still keep the light on to read.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:36 am

"Good night." Eric said with a smile on his face before he covered his face with the book. He stood up and turned off the light before returning to his comfortable chair.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 12:54 am

Ariel peeked out when she noticed the lights when out. She smiled in Eric's direction, before getting comfortable.

Her heart beat in her chest and she wondered if he could hear it in the stillness of the room...

She mumbled a little song to herself that instantly helped her sleep.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 10:52 am

Eric let the silence in the room consume his thoughts. He knew it was only a matter of time before he'd have to leave Ariel and go back to his father. The destiny he was birthed into, but the one he never wanted.

Eric gave a small, harsh sigh. It seemed like tonight would be another sleepless one.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:07 am

Ariel woke up to the sun shining out of her window. She looked out the window before looking over at Eric.

Doesn't look like he got a lot of sleep... She thought, before getting up. She got dressed and still noticed that he was asleep.

She went and got some breakfast and brought it back to the room. She set the food on the table and waited for Eric to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:19 am

Eric opened an eye lid half way when he smelt the food. He then suddenly realized how long it had actually been since he had a decent meal. He ran his fingers. tiredly, through his hair before he moved himself to a sitting position. He groaned and stretched his tight muscles. The chair wasn't the best thing to actually lay in.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 pm

"Goodmorning..." Ariel said, softly, while smiling at him. "I got us some breakfast. I don't know if you like coffee, but I got that too." She said, standing up and holding up the cup of coffee. "I figured you may need a "pick me up" from the way you slept last night. If we stay here again, or go to another inn at another town, then you can take the bed. I can sleep on the floor; I've done it before." She said, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Eric waved off the coffee and the idea of staying at the inn, "We'd need to go tonight if we want to make time. So staying here again won't be priority."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:31 pm

Ariel put the coffee down and did a little salute. "Got it!" She said, before packing up her things. "You still need to eat." She stated, smiling.

She hummed to herself as she packed. I can't wait to meet my mother. She thought, smiling to herself.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:33 pm

"I'll probably go find a horse at the stables. Horses will help us make better time than on foot." Eric said, taking a bit out of the food Ariel had brought him.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:39 pm

Ariel looked at him slowly. "A... horse?" She questioned, before Eric gave her a look.

"A horse... would be great, we totally need one of those..." She said, with fake enthusiasm. "How about, you get the horse and I get some food from the market? We're going to need more supplies." She stated, putting on her hood and picking up her bag.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:40 pm

Eric nodded, "Sounds good." He finished up, fixing his clothing. He'd wait for Ariel to leave so he could switch clothes and move from the room.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:42 pm

"Meet me by the fountain in the center of the town?" Ariel asked, as she opened the door to the room. "I'll see you later." She said, waving as she shut the door.

She headed to the market.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 5:43 pm

Eric nodded, he waited for Ariel to leave before he changed. He then left the room, his book in hand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Journey Begin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: The Market Place :: The Plaza-
Jump to: