Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let the Journey Begin

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
`Ariel

`Ariel

Let the Journey Begin Empty
PostSubject: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:51 pm

Ariel had pulled out a hood to keep her hair hidden as she walked through the village. It was normal for people to do that, so she didn't look too out of place.

That man is still after "the girl with the blood red hair"... She thought, not wanting to be seen.

She tensed up when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked behind her and relaxed. Almost forgot that Eric was here...
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:58 pm

Eric leaned to near her face, giving her a short smile, "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you, again." He gave a small chuckle, shutting his eyes adding a bit of a bubble tone to his voice. He was more than happy doing what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 am

Ariel blushed at the closeness. "I-It's fine." She said, giving him a smile. She turned around to face him. "So, you want to look around to see if there's a place to stay for the night? I have some money for a room." She said, nodding her head to her bag.

Why did I say "a" room? Make it sound like you want something, Ariel...
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:06 am

"I'm just here to watch over you, there are too many things that go bump in the night. You could get a room for yourself, I'll just find a tree." Eric stood back up, getting weird looks from some of the people around them. He moved his hand to her shoulder remove completely removing himself and giving her space. She was fourteen, he really needed to remember that.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:10 am

"Uh, you don't have to? Maybe I have enough for another room, let me see." Ariel said, not wanting to force him outside. She walked over to the fountain and dug through her bag.

"I may need to earn some more if we need to stay another night. But I do have enough for some food for us." She stated, counting it out.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:15 am

"I don't mind, honestly. Plus it'll give me time to... do some personal things." Eric was always vague on his personal quests.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:19 am

Ariel looked up at him. "You sure?" She asked, wanting to make sure he was actually okay with it.

She glanced at her bag where her music box lied. She was going to want to look at it later... Being around Eric made it hard to look at it...

"Let's go set me up a room?" She asked, not wanting to go alone.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:23 am

"Of course, then I'll be around you until you find you need to rest. I'll let you go so I can try to find someone worthy of interest." Eric never really told Ariel about his fascination with the sea and adventures on waters. He took his left hand and patted it along the book that resided in his pocket. He was slightly thrilled at the thought of a new entry in his book.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:27 am

Ariel titled her head at him. "All right, do you know where an inn is? I've never been to this village..." She said, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:29 am

Eric quickly took lead once again, he was a traveler. An adventurer, along with a few side things he had to do because of his heritage. He knew most of the known world like the back of his hand, "This way." He said keeping a pace that Ariel could follow.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:31 am

Ariel followed, keep up as best as she could.

"Why do you want to help me out, anyways?" She asked, the thought had been nagging her since the first time they met.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:34 am

"You wouldn't last on your own, to be honest. Plus, it's nice having someone around for company. Beats having to talk to myself all day long." Eric didn't mean to be mean, in fact he meant the opposite. Ariel was too good for the world. The world wouldn't waste its time trying to corrupt the pure innocence of her.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:36 am

Ariel twisted her mouth at his words. "I could have done all right..." She said, pouting a little to herself.

"Not my fault I fell down the hill..." She mumbled more to herself, but she was sure he could hear it.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:42 am

"Completely your fault." Eric teased, knowing how much a hurt ego could prove to be humorous to others.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 3:53 pm

Ariel couldn't help but stick her tongue out at him. "For your information, I was trying to get away from something that was chasing me, thank you!" She said, walking ahead of him now.

She turned to face him, walking backwards. "What were you doing in the woods anyways?" She asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:31 pm

"Oh? And the plot thickens..." Eric said in a lower voice before chuckling, "And I'm a healer, I go into the forest to find herbs to make my job easier."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:34 pm

"A healer, huh?" Ariel asked, watching him. "Yeah, you look like you would be one. Hey, how come you never offered to heal my cuts and bruises?" She said, in all honesty, teasing him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:36 pm

"Because it's not as easy as it sounds. Bruises are punishment for your lack of attention, but I'd heal your broken bones. And sickness." Eric sighed out, she was testing him.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:39 pm

Ariel twisted her mouth again. "Punishment?" She grumbled to herself.

She stopped walking and poked him when he was right in front of her. "Why are you sighing? You need to be a bit more cheerful, Eric."
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:42 pm

"yes, punishment." Eric looked down at Ariel's pokin of his chest. He puffed it out so she'd poke his toned chest, "And I am, but I hate explaining my abilities."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:44 pm

Ariel got on her tip toes and tapped his nose. "Then don't explain it to me, only explain what you want to explain. If I feel I need more explanation, I'll tell you." She stated, dropping back down to her normal height.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:46 pm

"You're about ten seconds from being in kiss territory." Eric said with a suggestive tone. He was letting her know she how much of a scene she could cause.
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:05 pm

Ariel rolled her blue eyes. "If you kiss me, then that would be your fault, not mine." She said, turning away, to actually hide the blush she knew was coming.

He doesn't need to tease me like that. She thought, annoyed.

"Are you going to show me where the inn is or not?" She asked, not really looking back at him.
Back to top Go down
Eric Pyre

Eric Pyre

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:31 pm

"Maybe I will or maybe I won't!" Eric winked at her, "That would be your fault for being such a tease."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:35 pm

Ariel looked back at him. "How am I being the tease? You're the one saying weird things!" She exclaimed, careful not to draw attention from the villagers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let the Journey Begin   Let the Journey Begin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let the Journey Begin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: The Market Place :: The Plaza-
Jump to: