Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Important, please read!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maleficent

Maleficent

Important, please read!!! Empty
PostSubject: Important, please read!!!   Important, please read!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:10 am

I appologise before hand for what I am about to say. As some of you know Hannah put me incharge of this rp, because she can't be herself. Now however I'm swamped with rp's and other stuff, so I haven't been that active here, and some other rp's, but they don't consern this one, so I won't mention them. I asked Hannah what she would think of me putting this rp on hiatus of some sort until she comes back. So I want to know your opinion on this too. I have Chels helping me out on this already, so I would like to hear her opinnion aswell.

So should we go into hiatus, or do you guys want to keep this going? If the latter, then I think I will need some more help. I can keep playing Maleficent, Tremaine, Rasputin and Tarkan, if you want to rp with them. But you will have to request them, for I might not be coming here more than once a day. And if you pm me, pleace pm on Maleficent account.

-Niina-
Back to top Go down
Belle
Admin
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Important, please read!!!   Important, please read!!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 am

One other thing, everyone else may want to note that I will be gone for eighteen months. If you don`t want to wait that long, thats fine cause yeah eighteen months is a long time.
Back to top Go down
https://witchhunt.forumotion.com
Mulan

Mulan

PostSubject: Re: Important, please read!!!   Important, please read!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:43 pm

WoW! 18 months are a lot of time.. O.O

Btw I think that go into hiatus is not a good idea.. After that time probably people would have lost interest in this RP and maybe doesn't want to restart.. :\ So I guess the better option is to continue this one until she'll come back! ^^

Obliosly the last word goes to Hannah 'cause is her RP.. ^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Belle
Admin
Belle

PostSubject: Re: Important, please read!!!   Important, please read!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 pm

I don't want it to die out as I think it would be fun to try and keep this going, if anyone wants to take the reins though feel free to offer ^^
Back to top Go down
https://witchhunt.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important, please read!!!   Important, please read!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important, please read!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: Rules and Annoucements :: Annoucements/Rules-
Jump to: