Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Athena

Athena

It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Empty
PostSubject: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:44 pm

Athena walked to her garden as her beautiful long red hair moved along her body as she walked. She walked into her garden to see how beautiful the day look. She smiled as she looked down, before realizing she had nobody to share this beautiful day with. But, it was for the best she wasn't close to anyone. Not ever wanting to get her little Ariel hurt, or get betrayed again..Though she wished she could see her little girl, but it was far to risky..The witch hunters knew about her, and she was always on the run now..The only place that was even safe, was her house. And if it wasn't for Sinbad, she would have Ariel and be able to live a safe life..But, he had to mess it all up for her.

"Why did you betray me, Sinbad.."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:10 pm

Sinbad grumbled as he walked to the garden he used to share with her...

He remembered hearing the rumors about a girl with blood red hair in a village... He thought for sure it would have been her...

He walked into the garden and looked up, before standing still.

"Athena..." He said, softly, before he could catch himself.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:16 pm

"Athena."

Athena froze when she heard a familiar voice say her name. She turned around as she saw him..but, before she could really lose herself in actually seeing him..She softened her eyes, "What do you want?" Athena asked, putting her guard up as she stood there..looking at her lost love.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:19 pm

Sinbad's face turned hard. "Give me a reason not to call the other hunters here?" He said, not answering her question.

"Tell me were you really in that small village that rumored to have a girl with blood red hair, or was that just a rumor?"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 3:24 pm

Athena froze when she saw that same look. Though her whole body froze as her eyes widened when he asked her about a girl with blood red hair..She knew one girl with that type of hair color..

Ariel..

She softened her eyes, "I was visiting to get some supplies for a dinner I was making, nothing else.." She said as she wanted to keep Ariel a secret from him..
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:40 pm

"We heard you were there for awhile... I'm sure it wasn't just for a dinner." He stated, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:43 pm

"I was eating with a friend.." She said as she looked at him, before looking away, "I wasn't causing any trouble..So leave." She demanded as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:46 pm

"I should stay here and keep an eye on you; who knows what trouble you're up to." He stated, walking over to a rose bush.

Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:47 pm

Athena watched him walk to the rose bush, "I said, leave!" She said as she looked at him, "I will never hurt or cause trouble..why can't you just understand that?" She asked as her voice raised a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:05 pm

"I'm allowed here as much as you are." Sinbad stated, feeling the petals on the red rose.

"Remember when I said you reminded me of a rose..." He said, softly, looking at the rose. He looked back at her.

"If you're up to something, Athena, I will find out..."
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:08 pm

"Remember when I said you reminded me of a rose..."

Athena froze as she did remember that, but, it hurt her to remember..She looked down, before looking back up, "I'm not up to anything, Sinbad..I'm one of the good ones, I promise..I would never hurt others..and you know that.."

I'm only keeping Ariel hidden from you..

Athena sighed as she looked away, feeling the pain of looking at her lost love.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:19 pm

"Over these past years, I've learned not to trust anyone..." He stated, holding up a rose, being careful of the thorns.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:26 pm

"Wish you could trust me, and listen to me..and understand..that I don't hurt anyone..And I didn't bewitch you..I don't even know how to do those spells..And I don't want to learn them, because those are wrong!" She said as she looked at him.

I'm still your rose..

Her green eyes stared at him, as if pleading for him to understand.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:29 pm

Sinbad's face turned hard as he did not look at her. He threw the rose down as he started to walk away.

"I don't know if I can believe you, Athena... Witch have done nothing but hurt me..." He said, barely over his shoulder at her.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:32 pm

Athena looked down as she closed her eyes tight, before opening them, "I'm not..like those witches.." She said as she looked up, "Why..why did me being a witch make you refuse my love..and make you bury your love for me? If I had wanted to hurt you, and kill you..I would've done it! But, I don't." She said as she looked at him, "I love you, Sinbad..I just wish you would believe me.."
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:38 pm

Sinbad paused. "You want to know why?..." He asked, before turning around to her direction and walking fast over to her.

"Because a witch killed my mother, then killed my father right in front of me, before torturing me and leaving me for dead!" He shouted, before taking off his shirt, showing off his scar. "Did you not ever wonder how the hell I got this on my chest?!"
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:45 pm

Athena backed up a little when he walked fast to her. Before her eyes widened as her body froze, she couldn't believe what he just told her. She looked at his scar, before looking back up at him, "I did wonder..I just felt it wasn't my business.." She said as she looked at him, "I'm so sorry.." Athena said, before putting her hand gently on his shoulder, "But, I'm really not like those type of witches..I only use spells to help..But lately, I only use them to get away.."

Since being a witch..took everything I love the most away..
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:52 pm

Sinbad looked at her, breathing heavily. "I don't know how to believe you..." He said, feeling apart of him wanting to believe her words.

He was trying so hard to fight off the feelings that still lay inside of him. He wanted to take a step forward and take her in his arms...

But instead, he took a step back and picked up his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:55 pm

Athena let go of him as she looked away, before picking up the rose, putting it back with it's sisters. She looked back at him, feeling her heart break every time she looked at him, "Is there anything else you wanted to know? Or, was that it?" She asked as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:58 pm

Sinbad put his shirt back on. "No... that's it for now... Just... stay out of trouble, all right?" He said, softly, turning his head in her direction, but not looking straight at her.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:00 pm

Athena nodded, "I will.." She said as she was a little confused that he told her that. Though she felt a little happy about it, but she had to completely throw it away..Due to she knew there was no chance of them becoming a thing, "You be careful too..don't run into..any of the bad ones.." She said as she looked at him a little, before looking down.
Back to top Go down
Sinbad

Sinbad

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Sinbad glanced at her, before giving her a little nod. "If they have a bounty on them... I'll be going after them..." He stated, almost hoping to never seeing a bounty on her head.

The urge was strong in him to walk back to her... but he just turned and walked out of the garden.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:09 pm

Athena stood there as she nodded to him, before she turned around so her back would face him. She felt the tears well up in her eyes as she knew he was walking away..again..She closed her eyes as a few tears made down her face, before she sighed and walked in, wanting to check up on the other garden. Though she turned around to see Sinbad in the distance, "Bye..my..love.." Athena whispered, before saying a spell to give the flowers water. She walked away from the Garden.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.   It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's hard to look at beautiful things, knowing you can't share them with someone.
Page 1 of 1