Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's a start

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maleficent

Maleficent

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:26 am

Maleficent woke up in her tower. She lifted her tall slender body from her bed, stretching slightly. She got out of bed,walking to the mirror and wash basin, proceeding to wash her face. She dried her face and looked into the mirror, taking a brush and running it through her long black hair that had a few streaks of white running through it. She combed her hair so she could put on her dragonheaddress, before she proceeded to put on her robes. She went to take her staff, looking into the glowing orb to see what was going on outside her castle.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:16 am

Chel run into the room. Her breath was heavy and she pressed a little something at her body. "Shit, that was close.", she took a deep breath and tried to calm down. Her cheeks were red from running and her chest moved fast up and down. Five minutes later and Frollo would have caught her. Not that it wouldn't have been some kind of fun. Chel loved to tease him. But not today.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 am

Maleficent slowly turned her head towards the girl. "Chel my dear, have you been chasing trouble again?" She asked amused, looking into the orb, seeing Frollo pissed off and angry. It made her smile.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:27 am

Chel giggled. "Yes.", her eyes started to shimmer. "But it's his fault when he can't protect stuff that is important to him.", she shrugged and walked to Maleficent. She looked in the orb herself and giggled again.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:33 am

She laughed. "What did you do this time?" She asked walking to her study desk and taking a seat on the chair next to it. She liked to hear Chel's stories.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:41 am

"I took away a crystal statue of Maria.", Chel put her little something on a table next to her. She removed the cloth and a blue statue of Maria shimmered in the light of the day. "It must have been more important to him, as I thought first, when he's pissed off like this.", Chel giggled. "I thought of putting a spell on it and then bring it back. Using it as some kind of mirror to spy him."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:49 am

Maleficent felt very proud indeed. "That is my girl." She stood up and went to get a book. "I think I have the perfect spell." She took the book and placed it on the table, leafing through the pages. "Do you want to try it? It is advanced, but very good. You can spy him without him seeing you in that statue." She said pointing to the spell.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Chel walked to Maleficent with the statue in her hands. She peeked over her arm at the spell. Then she nodded and put the statue in front of her on the desk. "Speculum, speculi ostendunt, quid agatur in aeternum.", mumbled Chel and watched the statue glowing, before she turned blue again. "Does it work now?", her cheeks were getting red from excitement.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:08 pm

Maleficent closed the book, smiling softly to her protegee. She picked the statue up and took it outside the room, closing the door. "Try it. Just say those words and you will be able to see it with your own eyes. Or to be put more precise through the eyes of the statue." She said laughing slightly. "But you need to be sure you are in a safe place when doing that. You are not able to see anything but shadows of the room around you while you are using the spell."
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:18 pm

Chel nodded excited. She mumbled the words again and squealed in happiness. Her concentration was away,but her eyes shone bright. "I could see something! It worked!", Chel moved from one foot to the other. She wanted to bring the statue back. Now. But she knew that it wasn't a good idea to go back, when he was mad like this. She would get caught faster than she wanted.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:24 pm

She smiled and got the statue back from behind the door. "I think you should wait a few days before taking it back. He looks really angry." She laughed again. "Angrier." She placed the statue on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:33 pm

Chel nodded sadly. "What have you done today?", she walked closer to Maleficent and hugged her, while closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 12:46 pm

She laughed. "Just woke up. I was reading up until late." She studied her ward, smirking slightly. "If you are unpatient we could always learn some new spells or maybe you would like to learn potions." She bit her lip, she was not that gifted with potion making.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 pm

"Potions?", Chel tilted her head and looked at Maleficent. "The last time you tried to teach me, we nearly used all ingredients... We may need to buy new ones, or search for them."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 4:27 pm

She let out a laugh. "To the market place it is then. Perhaps we should find you a teacher too." She saidjokingly as she slowly walked towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's a start Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's a start   It's a start Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's a start
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: Maleficent's Castle :: Maleficent's Tower-
Jump to: