Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble trouble boil and bubble

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maleficent

Maleficent

Trouble trouble boil and bubble Empty
PostSubject: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:16 pm

Maleficent saw the young potions master come closer to her castle. She transformed into a ball of lightning and appeared to the main gate. She was standing there calmly waiting for her quest to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:33 pm

Jasmine had taken the teleportation potion to get the majority of the way there. She and Rajah were walking forward with her bottomless bag when she saw Maleficent at the gate waiting.

"Hello Maleficent." she greeted.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:38 pm

"Greetings miss Agra." She waved her staff, opening the gate. "I hope you didn't have a long walk. I have put protective spells around the castle. They prevent people from magically coming here and prevents uninvited people to come here." She said turning around, waiting for Jasmine to reach her side.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:43 pm

"No it was fine. I have a potion that teleports me. I came just out side your perimeter and walked. This is Rajah my familiar." Jasmine introduced.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:50 pm

She looked at the tiger, seeing him for the first time. She slowly and gracefully nodded her head to him. "Nice to meet you too Rajah." She waved her staff again, closing the gate. She started to walk forward, dragging her long robes with her. "So, what kind of potions are you teaching my ward miss Agra?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:59 pm

"I figured we could start with basics first proper ingredients and basic potions. Things that don't need to be specific to the user." She explained as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:13 pm

She gave an aproving nodd. "I have been teaching her everything I know about magic. She is very interested in potions. Unfortunately I am too impatient to teach her those, for I have not mastered that many myself." She glanced at the woman walking next to her. "And you can be strict with her. I expect that much."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:21 pm

"I can. Potions can be dangerous if you aren't strict and watchful. I had to learn potions because my powers are very dangerous if i get out of control. I'm a grey witch, my element is fire. If I get too out of control in anything it could be disastrous. Potions allowed me to learn balance within myself so I didn't hurt anyone." Jasmine explained.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:25 pm

She smiled. "Ah, I know a little something about fire myself." She said extending her hand, and a ball of fire started to float on it. It started to change color. From yellow to green then blue. From blue to purple and then red, switching to orange and then yellow again. She closed her hand, making the fire ball dissapear.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:34 pm

Jasmine smiled as she watched the fire in Maleficent's hand. She extended her arm. Blue fire wound around her arm and swirled over her. "Yes fire does have a certain kind of appeal doesn't it." she grinned as she watched it twirl around her body. "I hope that Chel shows some good progress with potions then we will be able to start working on more specified potions. Potions designed for a specific person or familiar."
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:42 pm

She smiled. "So you control blue flame? That is interesting. Chel can control blue flame too. And don't worry my dea, Chel is a good student. She can be a handfull, but she is a good student." She continued on towards the kitchen. "I hope it is allright that you do potions here? We tried once in my tower and we blew the roof off." She said pushing the door of the kitchen open with her staff.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:48 pm

"This will be fine. If she goes very far you will have to make her a potions room. You don't want to accidentally put an aging in the lunch soup." She joked. "And I don't just control blue fire. I control all fire. I just prefer blue flame most because I find it so beautiful and hot." She smiled.

Last edited by Jasmine on Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 7:59 pm

"No my dear. The warm collors are the hotest of fires. Blue is cold. Blue flame is good for healing for it heats people in the cellural level. That is why it seems hotter, it seeps through every cell of your being." She walked in to the kitchen. "Good for destroying cancer." She walked to inspect the pots. "And do not worry, just keep the potion ingredients separate from the ingredients the cook uses. She is very precise." She turned to Jasmine, smiling at her. "Well then I shall send your pupil down here when I find her." She made her way slowly to the door again.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 8:18 pm

"I was actually meaning the storage of these potions. I understand that your cook is pressies so we need to label everything clearly for her. I'll get set up if you like?" She asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble trouble boil and bubble   Trouble trouble boil and bubble Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble trouble boil and bubble
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: Maleficent's Castle :: The Main Gate-
Jump to: