Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lets get a potions master

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maleficent

Maleficent

Lets get a potions master Empty
PostSubject: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Maleficent walked with Chel to the plaza, she imediately saw the alarm on peoples faces. She walked slowly, dragging her robes behind her. She aproached the vendor who sold suplies for potion making.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:51 pm

Chel walked next to Maleficent and smiled. She didn't care about the people around her. All that matters was, that she could do something with her. Chel started humming a little melody.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Jasmine was in the plaza needing to restock her ingredients. She walked right past a tall woman in black and an young girl beside her that was looking over some items that were good for basic potions but not the more advanced work she was doing. She had plenty of those items at home. She immediately began gathering some of the more obscure plants the vender had. She hummed quietly not really paying attention to the others shopping.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:02 pm

She looked over the suplies. "Oh, what do we need? I am so hopeles at teaching you potions. It takes patience that I don't have." She said to Chel in deep thought over her dilemma.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:09 pm

Chel looked around. "We need a lot. Well, at least I got the potion done the last time. Without your help.", she chuckled. She walked along the tables and looked for the ingredients. Chel continued humming her melody. "I need... this... and that... this one too... maybe this one...", she mumbled quietly. Although Maleficent was a bad teacher in potions, Chel was too interested in the making, that she read a lot of stuff herself and tried it while Maleficent was away. Though she didn't need to know it.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:15 pm

"NO." Jasmine said as the young girl grabbed for the ming root (ooc: made that up) "Those are out of season. If you use them in a potion it will just blow up in your face. Literally. Here." She pulled the Chosie leaves out. "These will replace the ming root until it's back in season. Just don't mix it with wart tail and you should be fine." Jasmine smiled as she got back to her own shopping.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:18 pm

She looked at the young woman who had spoken. She eyed her up and turned to her. "You know alot about potions?"
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:24 pm

Chel looked at the young woman. She smiled at her and then nodded. Her view flew again over the ingredients and she ignored everything around her.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:28 pm

Jasmine turned to the older woman and gave her a large smile. "Oh yes I've been studying it since i was 7. I had to teach myself of course." He then picked up the Che sen stems and sniffed them. Her nose wrinkled. These were picked to early for what she needed and she put them back before moving to the next batch hoping it was timed properly.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:32 pm

Maleficent looked at her with more interest. "That is facinating." She then looked at Chel who was busy looking over the suplies. Then she turned her attention back to the woman. "Tell me miss....? Umm?" She asked the womans name.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:39 pm

Chel still ignored them and just looked fascinated at the ingredients. She took some in her hands, looked at them and then put them back again. Something black landed on her shoulder and snuggled to her. Chel smiled and stroke over the feathers of her raven. Now both of them looked fascinated after the supplies.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:43 pm

"Jasmine Agra." She said and smiled. She turned and saw the item the girl had just put back. She picked it up her self and split on in half looking inside. She then put the rest in her back. She turned back to the older woman knowing she was not finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:48 pm

She nodded politely. "Miss Agra, would you be interested in teaching my pupil here potions. I myself am hopeless with them." She said, placing her hand on her chest, a little too theathrically, but that was just her way. "I would pay you for it ofcourse."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:55 pm

Jasmine thought. She looked over at the girl that she would be teaching. She may be a good witch but Jasmine wasn't sure the girl had the attention or patience to be a real potions master like herself but she shouldn't judge without seeing the girls skills.

"Alright I would need to get some things from my private store but I could do that. When would you like me to start?"
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Chel looked at the two women who were talking to each other. She shrugged and looked around. Her interest in the supplies was gone for now. She saw a lot of interesting stuff, but now she wanted to do something different. Chel walked to the spring in the middle of the Plaza and sat down on the wall. She crossed her legs and her raven jumped in her lap. Chel smiled and stroke him again. "Where were you this time, huh? Found something interesting?"
Back to top Go down
Maleficent

Maleficent

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:07 pm

Maleficent smiled. "Would today be too early?" She asked looking from the corner of her eye as Chel was moving to sit down by the fountain. "I suppose you know where we live?"
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:22 pm

"That I do Madam. I need to get a few things from my private store and I'll be there later today." Jasmine smiled and waved as she walked away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets get a potions master   Lets get a potions master Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets get a potions master
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: The Market Place :: The Plaza-
Jump to: