Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Meeting someone like my mother...

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
`Ariel

`Ariel

Meeting someone like my mother... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:42 pm

Ariel looked between Jasmine and Rain. "As long as my mother is safe and I can meet her, then I'm up for it." Ariel said, smiling.

I'll tell Eric that I found her later... She decided, feeling that maybe the man would be relieved to be rid of her so soon.

Please, he enjoys teasing you.. She told herself.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:53 pm

Jasmine smiled. "Then off we go." Jasmine began leading her toward Avalon.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:54 pm

Rain nodded as she turned into a horse, waiting for them to get on, "Come on..It'll be faster this way."
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:57 pm

"Uh..." Ariel said, looking unsuringly at Rain as a horse. "No offense... but I've never been a fan of horses... I'm... kind of... I guess, scared to ride them?" She said, looking at her, sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:05 am

"We'll I have a potion that could teleport us if you like. I'll drink it and hold on to you two and we will be back on Avalon in seconds." Jasmine suggested as she pulled out a vial of glittery white liquid.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:08 am

Rain turned back into a human and smiled at Jasmine, "That sounds like a wonderful idea..What about you Ariel?"
Back to top Go down
`Ariel

`Ariel

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:10 am

"Sure, never traveled that way before." She said, before Jasmine drunk the potion.

When Jasmine grabbed her hand, Ariel started having second thoughts.

Maybe I should have ridden the horse....
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 12:17 am

Jasmine gulped down the potion. She was glade she had created this potion. When she had started the potion tasted like muk and left an even worse after taste now it tasted of rose water. She held tight to Ariels hand and wrapped an arm around Rains neck and focused on Avalon. She felt a pull at her stomach and they were moving.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meeting someone like my mother...   Meeting someone like my mother... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meeting someone like my mother...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2