Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

plants and talks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jasmine

Jasmine

plants and talks Empty
PostSubject: plants and talks   plants and talks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 9:54 pm

Jasmine was working through the garden. She then sat down on the gowned spotting a special plant that she needed for her potions room. She carefully began picking and packing them up.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

plants and talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plants and talks   plants and talks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:12 pm

Athena was walking to her room, stopping to look at the Magical Gardens..She stopped when she saw a woman with long black hair in the gardens. She walked into the Gardens, "Hello?" Athena asked out with her calm and gentle voice.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

plants and talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plants and talks   plants and talks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:24 pm

Jasmine turned and smiled sweetly at the woman. "Hello." she looked back at her plants and continued gathering them humming lightly.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

plants and talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plants and talks   plants and talks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:55 pm

"If I may ask..are you a new witch here? I have never seen you here before." She asked as she smiled at her, before looking at the beautiful roses.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

plants and talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plants and talks   plants and talks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:03 pm

Jasmine turned back to the woman smiling. "Yes i suppose I am." She continued picking her plants. "I'm Jasmine by the way." She introduced herself.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

plants and talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plants and talks   plants and talks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:23 pm

Athena smiled as she held out her hand, "Hello sister, welcome, my name is Athena..I'm a White witch."
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

plants and talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plants and talks   plants and talks Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 pm

Jasmine extended her hand. "Jasmine Agra. I'm a gray witch." She smiled sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Athena

Athena

plants and talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plants and talks   plants and talks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Athena smiled as she nodded and shook her hand, "Nice to meet you." She said as she stood there, before looking at the time, "Well..I have to go do my chores, I hope we meet again so we could talk longer." She said as she nodded and walked off.
Back to top Go down
Jasmine

Jasmine

plants and talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plants and talks   plants and talks Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 6:36 pm

"I hope so too." Jasmine called and waved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

plants and talks Empty
PostSubject: Re: plants and talks   plants and talks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

plants and talks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: Avalon :: Magical Gardens-
Jump to: