Witch Hunt
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Darkness Rises...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BIG NEWS!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Belle
Admin
Belle

BIG NEWS!! Empty
PostSubject: BIG NEWS!!   BIG NEWS!! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 12:20 am

I really really hope people read this....so anyway tonight is my last night on my laptop....so no more chat, and I can only rp with people from my phone. I am going to be making people admins over all the rps I am the head over, so that way we have some control and management. I kinda hoped that this would happen much...much later buut I have no control over what my mother is ordering me to do. I am sorry about Witch Hunt if anyone wants to help Niina with the admining thing I would really appreciate it as she is the only one on it so far. I love you all and I am going to be uploading things to each rp that are needed like the icon frames and if I can figure it out the coloring. *cries* I am so sorry......I really will try and get on chat like once before I leave so I can talk to you all in real time. I LOOOOVE YOU!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333
Back to top Go down
https://witchhunt.forumotion.com

BIG NEWS!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Witch Hunt :: Rules and Annoucements :: Annoucements/Rules-
Jump to: